There are very few inventions in the world that have marked society as much as the invention of the printing press. The printing press effectively opened the floodgates for the spread of new knowledge and ideas. It is said that the technology of printing played an important role at the time of the scientific revolution. The need for printers is increasing because so much of our work is within the digital realm. It does not matter if you are home, at an educational institution or at a multinational office, printers are always required to complete paperwork. Even today technology is developed so that printers can meet the demand users have in this virtual and technology-driven world. And it is quite impossible to speak about the impact of printers have on the world without mentioning the most impactful printer company in the world, HP. As a brand, HP offers a wide selection of printers and services to cater to the different needs of the customer. Whether you need a basic colour printer for your family to use at home or you need an all in one multi-functional printer to use in the office, HP will definitely have what you are looking for. Even if you are not a printer or technology expert you can just call the HP Printer customer support number and speak to a certified technician about which printer best goes with your printing needs. You can also go through the sections below to learn more about HP Printers and how they can help you.
Features of HP Printers
HP Printers have a number of distinctive features and services that make them stand out from the competition. These printers are known for having the best print quality within their respective price range. With a printing speed of 22ppm and a paper tray capacity of around 250 pages, HP will completely redefine your printing experience. Apart from the features, what adds to the popularity of HP is the fact that the installation process for the printers is not too complicated, even for first-time users. HP is number one when it comes to inkjet all in one printer and colour laser printers. If you want to know more about these features or how to make the most of these features you can call the HP Printer tech support number and consult an HP expert.
Common Technical Issues Faced on HP Printer
Even though HP is constantly developing and upgrading their products to give their users the best, once in a while users do encounter technical errors that can halt printing tasks. Here is a list of the most common technical issues reported by HP users:
- HP Printer does not recognize print commands
- The HP printouts are blurred and often smudged
- Delayed time in accepting and starting printing tasks
- A malfunction prevents the printer from printing aligned print commands
- The HP Printer does not print black colour
- Printer freezes after users upgrade to Windows 10
- The paper tray is constantly getting jammed
- Users cannot update the HP printers drivers
Most of these issues are minor software error that can be resolved if you just reboot your system or upgrade the software on your computer. Nevertheless, there are quite a few errors that require advanced troubleshooting steps. If you encounter an error that occurs frequently you can contact HP Printer customer service and ask for additional technical support to fix the problem and get back to your work
Steps to Setup and Install an HP Printer
Printers are complex electronics that use both hardware and software to function optimally. All printers, including HP, need to be set up and installed before they can be used. You can follow the steps below to install and begin using your HP Printer:
- Attach the power cord to the printer and press the power button
- Choose the language and time settings as per your need
- Gently open rear part of the printer and attach the printer cartridges.
- Put an adequate number of paper sheets in the paper tray
- Use a USB cable to connect the HP Printer to your computer
- Navigate to devices and printers and then click ‘Add a printer’
- Begin the setup process and install the correct printer driver on your device.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
If you ever encounter any errors on your HP printer you can use the scan doctor tool to find and fix the problem. This tool is developed by HP and helps users identify the technical error and can automatically make the necessary changes to fix the problem. Here’s how you can use the Scan Doctor tool:
- Visit the HP website and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool
- Run the file as admin and follow the instructions to complete the installation
- Open the Devices and Printers option and add your printer
- Click to run the diagnostic tool so that HP can determine what the issue is and implement the necessary troubleshooting steps
If you find that the tool is unable to diagnose the problem you can reach out to an HP expert via the HP Printer technical support number available on the website.
Steps to download HP printer driver for Windows 10
The printer driver is the main means of communication between the printer and the computer. You should be sure to download the latest printer drivers so that you do not have any problem while using your HP Printer. Simply follow the steps given below to correctly download and install the HP printer derives on your computer:
- Open the browser and go to the official HP printer website.
- Select the printer model and the Window 10 operating system.
- Click the link to download the HP Printer Driver for your device
- Open the file and run the download driver software on your computer
- Make sure you follow the on-screen steps in order to complete the printer driver installation
When the process finishes you can close the installation Wizard and reboot your computer. If you have trouble with any of the HP printer drivers you can call the HP Printer phone number and clarify the issues.
HP Printer Customer Care Service
The amazing features are not the only thing that makes Printer customer support number one in the market. HP also offers its users quality customer service. These are just a few plus points of HP customer service:
- Users can contact HP experts 24 hours a day
- HP technicians target the root cause of the error
- You will receive the best and quickest solution to the issue
- Step-by-step guide while implementing the HP printer solution