Brother printers are range of printers that have a number of features. Their amazing functions include wireless printing, scanning, and fax. The new range of multi-functional Brother printers can be a great addition to your home or business because they make will make your work very easy. It is a good idea to get as much information as possible so as to avoid future set up and installation errors in Brother Printers. So if you have a new printer and are looking to get started look no further.
Steps to set up and install Brother Printer
It is important to connect the printer properly so that you can avoid any problems in the future and so that your work will not suffer. You can go through the user manual and follow the steps given below to make sure you install Brother Printer properly:
Step-1 Go to the desktop and create a new folder. You can name the new folder “Brother”
Step-2 Downloading the printer driver
- Type the following address in the address bar to download the printer driver: brother.com
- Select your Region > Country > Language > Model
- Click on the downloads after checking the OS
- After reading the license agreement carefully click on the option ‘I accept’
- Once the file in downloaded save it in the ‘Brother’ folder you created on the desktop earlier
Step-3 Decompress the downloaded printer driver
- Open the Brotherfolder on your desktop and double click the setup
- If you see “Open File -Security Window”, click Run, if not, continue.
- Go to the WinZip Self extractor click search for the Brother folder.
- When you are at the WinZip Self Extractor window select ‘Unzip’.
- If the confirmation window opens click ‘Ok’ and close WinZip Self Extractor.
- Depending on which language you selected the system will generate a folder. For example, if you selected English you will see a folder named “English”.
Step-4 Install the printer driver
- Connect all power cords in their respective places and then follow the steps to install the driver software.
- You will be asked to select the language of your choice and then after choosing your preferred language, the installation process will be complete.
If you are not clear on how to complete the steps mentioned above or if you would like any additional information about the installation of your printer you can get in touch with a customer relations person. Customer satisfaction is of key importance when it comes to anyone who uses Brother Printers. Even a small set up or installation error can stall your work. That is why the Brother Printer technical support number is active 24*7 to address all your queries. A team of well-trained technical personnel will be happy to help you resolve any printer installation error as fast as possible.