Canon is one of the biggest printer producer available in the market. Canon has given many printer models which work very efficiently. Due to the advanced technology and unique design of Canon printers people love to use this device. But as a machine or software, this device also goes through difficulties time to time. Though all the error can be resolved through some techniques, but for a little time the user face the problem. One of the problem user’s faces is ‘Canon Printer stopped working after windows update’.
If you are a Canon printer user and facing the same issue, then don’t need to get irritated. Just keep calm and perform some rectifying techniques. If you don’t need any troubleshooting method, then reach out to the canon printer customer care number and ask for help.
Resolution of this error
There are several methods you can try to solve this problem. Every method alone can solve the problem, but it depends on the cause of the problem. So, here in this blog, you can read some of the methods to solve this problem.
Method 1. Use the Printer troubleshooter tool
This step can be done by installing the printer troubleshooter tool. You can download this tool from the official website. Install it completely and follow these steps to start the diagnose process:
- Press the Windows + R to start Run on the computer. Type ‘msdt.exe or id printer diagnostic’ in the window and press the Enter button.
- Then select the printer in the options list and click on Next to start the diagnostic process.
- Wait until the diagnosis process gets completed and check if the problem gets
Method 2. Update printer drivers
Most of the printer problem occurs if the computer has outdated printer drivers installed. So, it will be best if you update the printer drivers. You can download the latest drivers from the official website of Canon printers.
- Go to Canon Printer official website and open drivers section.
- After that choose your printer model and click on download.
- Install the drivers completely and restart the computer after the process gets finished.
Method 3. Virus Scan
Use any Antivirus software and ru-n a full system scan to remove the virus or malicious files present on the computer. Just make sure to use an updated Antivirus software.
You can perform these methods to solve the ‘Canon Printer stopped working after windows update’. Take customer support help if you need help from an expert. Dial Canon printer customer support number