The issue of Canon Printer displaying the error ‘Not Enough Memory’ can be encountered when there is some temporal mismatch malfunction that has taken place in the operating system. It has been observed that the latest Windows 10 update could be the reason for this error to be displayed. Lately, there has been a lot of canon printer users who have encountered this issue. Another reason for your printer to show this error is when your printer does not have enough memory to complete the printing job. Sometimes it has also been seen that this error occurs due to the file having a certain kind of font which the printer is not compatible with. In all the said cases you would see that the Canon printer shows error ‘Not Enough Memory’.
It always a big issue when you come across and a malfunction while working on your printer. Coming across a malfunction with your printer would mean that you would not be able to carry forward any of your print jobs. You would have to solve the issue that has come up with your printer before you can even think of starting your print works. The user can also connect with the Canon Printer Customer care number, where they can know more about the nature of the problem that they are facing. The executives at this number would provide you with all the required information.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error ‘Not Enough Memory’
Before you start up with the troubleshooting methods, it is advised that you accurately follow each and every step that has been mentioned to be able to effectively solve the problem that you have come across with. It is also suggested that you do a complete system scan to ensure that your system and the printer connected is well protected against any online threat or untrustworthy elements. The methods to fix this issue is as follows:
Process 1: Reset the memory settings
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and launch the start menu
- Now you would have to choose the option of ‘Settings’
- Further, navigate to the ‘Printer/Device’ Option
- Now you would have to right click on the printer icon and then opt the option of ‘Properties’
- After you have opted for the said option, choose the ‘Device Option’
- In the end, in the Printer Memory list, you would have to click on the right settings options
- Now you can click on ‘Ok’ and close the tab
Method 2: Run as Administrator
If you are using the MP Navigator, then you would have to run the program as Administrator. The steps that you would have to further follow are:
- Right click on the icon of ‘Programs’ and then select the ‘Properties’ option which would be available
- After that, navigate to the ‘Shortcut’ tab option
- Now you would have to click on the ‘Advanced’ option
- Once you are in the advanced settings, checkmark on the option which says ‘Run as Administrator’
- Now click on the ‘Apply’ option which would save the changes that have been made
- In the end, it is suggested that you close all the windows open and reboot your system
These are steps that would effectively solve the error message ‘Not Enough Memory’. If you are facing any issue while working these steps, the best option for you would be to connect with the Canon Printer technical support number and avail expert guidance on how to accurately solve the issue.