Brother Printers are among the most preferred printer manufacturers present in the market. These printers provide the users with all the required assistance in their day to day functioning. One issue which the users come up is when they are unable to connect their Brother HL-2270DW printer to the Wi-Fi. When faced with such an issue, the users can use the automatic wireless mode such as AOSS or the Wi-Fi protected setup configuration for your Brother printer. The users can learn more about this by going through this entire blog. The users can also avail assistance from trained professionals by connecting with Brother Printer customer care number.
Ways to connect Brother Printer HL-2270DW to Wi-Fi using the Wireless setup?
The users can easily follow the below-given steps to connect their HL-2270DW Brother printer with W-Fi:
- While trying to set up the Wi-Fi, simply ensure that the printer is close to the router or the access point.
- Then the users need to plug the power cord in and switch the device on.
- Further look for AOSS or WPS button and then press it down for a few seconds.
- Now reach out to the back of the printer device and press the wireless setup button for about 2 seconds. The users must ensure that they do not press it for more than 3 seconds.
- When you do so, the PIN method for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode would change.
- You would also have to wait for another 5 minutes for this mode to clear.
- You might also have to turn off the printer completely and initiate the process all over again.
Before Configuring the Brother Printer
There are various points that you require to confirm before configuring and installing the Brother HL-2270DW printer. These points are as stated below:
- Initially check if the router or access point supports the AOSS or WPS.
- Also keep all the initial requirements for installation-ready such as SSID, Passkey, Network Name. You should also be able to visualize this when you turn the router towards its side.
- The users must also check the documentation associated with the WLAN Router.
- It is vital that the users ensure that there is no interference to the functions of the WLAN Access Point or Router.
- If you have also configured multiple SSIDs to your LAN, then each of these would use different encryption and authentication methods.
- It is crucial that the system and the Brother printer have the same network which would ensure smooth communication and setup.
If the users wish to attain more information to connect their Brother printer to the Wi-Fi, then they can promptly connect with Brother Printer technical support number. This service functions all around the clock and is accessible throughout the day using a toll-free number. Using this toll-free number, the users can easily connect with trained professionals who are capable are solving all the issues which the users might come across.