HP has introduced several models of printer, and HP OfficeJet 8702 printer is quite advanced with a preferable interface and provides complete satisfaction to the users to protect their needs in printing tasks. It offers you two-sided printing, AirPrint setup, monthly duty cycle, e-print capabilities, automatic document feeder, mobile printing solutions, and colorful touch screens, etc. cool features to make you your tasks completed easily.
Now you can connect HP OfficeJet 8702 printer with mobile phones, laptop, and tablets to use it wirelessly. It allows you to modify the process of printing. This blog will help you establish the connection easily, but you can contact at HP printer customer care number and get the professional assistance and expert approach to fix the issue.
Easy steps to setup HP office jet 8702 printer wirelessly:
Before you try to start this process, you need to check the compatibility of your system. HP Officejet 8702 printers are usually compatible with Windows XP and higher version. You also have to maintain a valid connection between printer and computer to get it fixed. To complete the process, you should follow the below steps carefully:
- Check the network requirements such as SSID and keep the network password that you will require to set up the connection. Keep in mind that you can’t connect Ethernet or USB cable while setting up the printer.
- Next, you need to turn on both of the computer and printer of the device.
- While making the connection, you have to be sure that the printer and computer are on the same network.
- You should use the broadband connection for internet access.
- Further, you have to download the latest available version of HP OfficeJet 8702 software from the official site. After completing the download, open the file and install in your computer following the screen instruction.
- Now go to settings on the printer and choose the wireless icon through the control panel and connect to the wireless network.
- From the control panel, you have to select options such as fax, copy, scan or print and click on OK button.
The printer will be connected to the wireless network, and now you can start printing images or documents. However, you may get some issues as well that can’t allow you to proceed with these steps. So you need to contact at HP Printer Customer Support Number for further help where you will be getting the professional support and prominent guidance to fix the issue.