Brother printers are one of the most sophisticated printers devices that offers complete satisfaction to the users and perform pretty well all taking care of the needs of users. Every time the company launches some new great features to make the printing task easier than earlier. However it is widely accepted fact that brother printer is working quite superbly but it also true that no electronic device can get rid of service failure, errors, and glitches. Brother printer error ts-02 is such an error that causes great trouble. One cane easy solution to encounter this error by simply calling at Brother Printer customer care number. Meanwhile, this article will also try to solve your issue, keep reading.
What causes Brother Printer error TS-02?
Brother printers are designed for working extraordinarily but sometimes they create some troubles for users such as TS-02. Below are the reasons for error TS-02:
- The damage in Windows system files can cause this issue
- Some corrupted files in your system may also create this error
- If you have not completed the installation or uninstallation of the printer software you might get frustrated by error TS-02
- If you have not completely deleted some applications form your system this error may occur.
- You can follow these reasons and through these points, you can find out the actual reason for your printer getting out of service.
Easy fixes of Brother Printer error TS-02:
Here you can find some solutions that have been given to you after doing some extensive research
- Turn on your WLAN access or router.
- Check if connected WLAN/router is working fine
- Make sure that your printer is situated nearby the WLAN to bet the better connectivity.
- Now “Run” the temporary location of your printer and set it to a minimum distance of 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the WLAN access point
- In case of WLAN access/router is getting system address filtering, then you have to make sure that your printer is allowing the system to process filter
- You have to be more cautious in some case such as if your printer is using 4 GHz range and your system is on 5 GHz then it may cause you TS- 02 error
- Now use the setup wizard option from your printer control panel
- If you are aware of SSID and security data you can complete this process manually as well.
- Now you can restart your Brother printer to check if it working fine just it was before.
Get the Brother Printer support for an expert solution:
There can be times when the issue may not get fixed due to some additional technical problem. In such cases, you need to call at Brother Printer tech support number without wasting any time to get the proper solution.