Printers are deemed as one of the best technology gadgets and have known for making tasks simpler as and when they have entered the market. It suits everyone’s needs and performs various functions- you can print anything that you want. The printers are now also coming with the advanced technology of printing designs on the sheets of cloth. HP printers’ offers flexible and all round facilities with the working of printers, making it accessible to print any document through its wireless or USB connection. Inside the Printer, there is a software known as Printer Firmware that has been pre-installed. It is like the core of the printer and as it receives information from the computer and gets the desired output in form of a printed image. Sometimes people have complaints about the printer’s firmware, and this blog will provide you with the best-known solution on how to fix printer firmware error, then contact HP printer customer care number and get instant solution.
This error usually occurs when the firmware has not been updated to the new versions released in the market, and it can crash posing a problem for the printer to print properly. If you see the firmware error displayed on the screen, then you must try the given solutions. Implement them as given, without altering with the steps.
Method 1- To fix the error on printer Software Driver installed previously on PC
- Click on the Ok and cancel buttons together. Now to put the printer in Boot Code Mode, click the power button on the printer in a continuous manner and the press the cancel and okay buttons.
- With the help of the USB cable, connect the printer to the computer.
- Once connected, search for the HP printer in the drop-down list and choose the Send Firmware option.
Method 2. By installing Printer Software Driver in the PC
- Insert the Printer installation CD into the CD drive.
- By choosing the windows key on the keyboard, move to the Printers and Faxes
- Choose the option of Add a Printer, and then click on Next.
- Put a checkmark on the box next to ‘Local Printer attached to this computer’
- Choose the file and click on ‘have disk’ button.
- Now move to CD Drive, where the installation CD was inserted and press Ok. Choose the Next button for starting installation process of the CD.
- Then go to printer name>Next button>No>Next.
- In Printer and Faxes window> printer and properties>ports tab>USB port (view).
These steps will take some time to perform, but will surely help you to fix the error and understand the solution on how to fix HP printer firmware error. You can try any of the alternatives that you like and feel comfortable with.
If you tend to face any troubles while fixing this error and feel that no given alternatives are working, then you must immediately reach out to the HP printer technical support number. You can either contact them directly or have a live chat with the technical associates and get an assured solution. You can reach out to the associates as per your requirement as the number stays accessible 24*7.
Read More: HP Printer not connecting to the computer