When you are a user of HP printer and recently you have updated your Windows 10, it may possible you will encounter with some hitches. With Windows 10 several kinds of issues appear after the update it. To fix the issues those appear after updating Windows 10 you can contact to customer care experts. Via HP printer customer care number you can easily reach to experts those are available on the call to resolve the printer hiccups. After all, there are some steps given which you can follow for troubleshooting.
The solution for resolving printer issue due to updated Window:
When you get this point that your HP printer error is because of an updated version of Windows 10. Then you should try to fix the problem as given here.
1. First of all, you will have to restart your Window by click on restart button.
2. Then check your printer has compatibility with Windows 10. Sometimes issues appear due to incompatibility.
3. If you found that your printer is compatible with Windows 10, then install Microsoft printing troubleshooter.
4. After complete installation of this software, you can click on diagnose.
5. You can detect, diagnose and fix the problem by using this software, but if the problem persists go to next step.
6. Uninstall the HP printer software and driver.
7. Now proceed to reinstall the printer driver and software.
8. Set up your HP printer with a computer which has Windows 10.
Finally, you can check your printer is working or not by sending a test print. Send a test print job and if your printer’s issue gets fixed then you can continue your work. But if you are having the same issue just call on HP printer technical support number. Via this number, you can anytime connect to the trained professionals of customer support. Service of these experts is 24 hours available all the day without any delay. You can reach out to the technicians all the time whether it is day or night experts are available for you.