Lexmark printers are one of the most cost-efficient and reliable products in the market. Lexmark printers are easy to operate and understand and this is one of the reasons why it is so popular in the market and also the reason why people gravitate toward Lexmark printers. It gives high-quality prints in multi-colors as well as black and white; it also can print, scan and photocopy your documents and files in an instant. And the compatibility level of Lexmark printers with computers, laptops, tablets, and mobiles is excellent. It prints well-formatted documents with sharp color tones. If you would like to know more, get in touch with Lexmark printer customer care number to get detailed information about Lexmark printers.
Sometimes customers of Lexmark printers face cartridge issues most commonly the error message of wrong or missing cartridge. And this issue is mainly caused due to the following reasons:
- Wrong Lexmark cartridge is installed.
- Cartridge installed incorrectly.
- Missing cartridges.
To help solve this problem, you can try the steps mentioned below:
For wrong Lexmark cartridge:
- Check the Lexmark printer cartridge number.
- If the cartridge is found to be incorrect, replace it.
For incorrect installation of cartridge:
- Shut down the printer and remove the power cord from the back.
- Open the printer and carefully remove the cartridge.
- Insert it properly in the appropriate cartridge slots and press down to lock it into place.
- Put the black ink cartridge into the left slot and the colored cartridge into the right slot.
- Close the cartridge holder lid and shut the access cover.
For missing cartridge:
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and take out the cartridges from its slot.
- Turn the printer on and turn it off again and carefully reseat the cartridge in the proper position.
- Make sure that the electrical connectors on both the printer and the cartridge are making good contact.
- Close the cartridge and do a test print.
These are the steps which you can take to troubleshoot the error message of wrong or missing cartridge in Lexmark printers. If you face any kind of complication while executing the steps, you can contact Lexmark printer technical support number to avail the help and guidance of technical professionals.