HP printers are considered supremely fine devices that have been serving users with the top security and advanced features. It is notable that HP devices are innovatively way ahead of the present technology and appears as the most performing printer devices. However, there could be such issues that may reduce the experience using the HP Printers. Malware and virus attacks may happen anytime if you are not taking security advances. There could be several factors to garner the attacks of virus and malware. These situations may happen during the connection setup to the computer, laptop, or mobile devices. the connectivity with the internet may also cause the virus attack. However, there are some certain methods through you can easily remove these viruses and malware from the HP printer and resume the work to accomplish the printing tasks. You can contact at HP printer customer support number and get complete support and advance guidance. Right now, you can get a better idea mentioned in this blog.
Easy steps to remove virus and malware from HP printer:
You should restart the computer at first and then start to follow these steps mentioned below:
Method 1. Download Junkware removal tool
- First, you close down antivirus software.
- Now right click on JRT.exe and select run as administrator on windows.
- That will start a complete scan of your system.
- Within a minute, it will be completed.
- Then you can enable the antivirus software again.
Method 2. Download adwCleaner by Xplode
- Go to adwCleaner icon and run as administrator.
- Once the database is updated, you need to click on scan.
- Then after click to clean and reboot your PC.
Method 3. Download Sophos free virus removal tool
- Double click on the tool icon and run it.
- Then going next, you need to accept the terms and condition.
- Now click to next two times and click to install.
- Within seconds it will be installed, and now you can start scanning viruses.
- After scanning process finished, you may find some corrupted files and documents.
- Click on details and open logfile.
- Paste these results in reply and close all the windows.
- Now click to start the cleanup and exit the programs.
- Then you can reboot your system.
These methods are able to solve the issue and remove the virus from the HP printer easily. You can also get connected with the HP printer technical support number for further information and detailed support to get the issue easily fixed.