One cannot just deny the fact, that when it comes to the range of computers, printers, and laptops, you need to trust only on those brands which promise you to provide with utmost customer satisfaction, keeping all the nuances and details in mind. One of the brands that come in mind, while talking about the above scenario is Canon. You can very well rely on its services and products and the best thing about it is that it offers 24 hours support system. You just need to get in touch with the Canon Printer customer care number and they will resolve all the queries that you might have with the devices.
It is now becoming so common to see a printer in every household, offices, cafes, etc. People are printing thousands of documents every day, that it becomes really important to purchase a good quality printer and install it properly on the computing device. The installation process requires two stages- setting up the printer and then installing it on the computing device. If you have a Canon printer and a Mac computer and have still not completed the installation process, then what are you waiting for? Just read this blog and get to know about the steps.
Step 1: Prepare the device to install
- Connect your printer to the Mac computer via USB cable and switch on both the devices. If you are using a wireless printer, then plug the printer via Ethernet Cable to the router.
- Some printers need to have installation Check whether any CD came along. If yes, then insert the CD and complete the installation process. You will be required to have an external CD reader for the Mac computer.
- Now connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network, and make sure that both the printer and Mac is connected to the same network(This needs to be followed if you are not installing the printer via USB cable)
Step 2: Install the Canon printer on your Mac computer
- Select the apple logo at the top left corner of the screen.
- Once you will select the logo, a drop-down menu will appear, choose that and then go to system preferences
- Go to Printers and Scanners>Select your printer from the list. Then select the printers and scanners.
If you come across any point while you are installing the printer that makes you get stuck, then you must reach out to Canon Printer customer support number and get their proper guidance.
Read More: Canon Printer is not responding