HP Printer is a world famous when it comes to printing work. This machine is well-known for the printer, computer, and other similar products. There are millions of users of HP Printer available in the world. You can use an HP printer to use in your personal or professional life. In need of printing important documents, HP printer will give you a very good quality printing service. Every version of this device comes with latest and advanced technology. So with every update, it gets more enhanced. But this advance technology becomes a minus point when the user face problem while installing the device on your computer. The installation process is not so tough but sometimes new users face difficulties when installing the HP Printer on the computer. If you are also an HP printer user, then you can read this blog to know the suitable installation steps or you can ask experts on the HP Printer customer care number.
Steps to install HP Printer
To install the HP Printer on your computer follow these steps:
- Click on the start menu, then navigate to the settings.
- Then choose to change the PC settings from the Settings options.
- Then choose the option ‘PC and devices’ and after that click on ‘Devices’.
- If your HP printer is installed in the computer, then it will show under printers section.
- But if you see that the HP Printer is not installed on the computer. Then click on the tab ‘Add New’.
- Initiate the search and select your HP Printer name in the search result.
- Then click on ‘Add’.
After Adding your HP printer on the computer, make sure that the printer drivers installed on the computer are updated. If you are not using the latest printer drivers, then it can cause the ‘compatibility error’. So, to be safe from this problem install the latest printer drivers from the official website of HP printer.
After the installation of the printer on your computer, once check printer is working ok or not by giving a printing command. If you are able to print then do your work. But if you are getting any problem, then contact on HP printer customer support number. Talk to experts on this number and share your problem with them. They will listen to your whole problem, then give you the best possible solution.