Hewlett and Packard, more commonly known as HP, is one of the leading computer hardware companies known worldwide. HP products are known for their smart features that help to reduce manual work and make it easier for everyone to use the product. The company made great advancements in all fields of computer hardware be it PC’s, laptops, printers and a host of technical accessories. With over eighty years of experience in the field of computer technology HP has a made a name for itself by introducing custom made products to help both personal users as well as businesses find exactly what they are looking for. Among the many HP products available in the market, HP Printers are by far one of the most popular line of products. You can contact HP Printer customer care number if you need any help with respect to the features or errors you encounter while using an HP printer.
HP designs printers to meet the specific requirement of the user. So whether you are looking for a simple printer to use at home or a high-definition printer for use in the office, you can choose from a vast selection of printer models to find the best type that suits your need. But, as is always the case when using complex hardware, you are bound to run into a few technical glitches while using the HP printer. If your HP printer experiences a malfunction it is usually expressed in the form of a numbered error code. Some of these error codes can be solved by the user themselves but some may require technical support. This article gives you some helpful tips on how to solve HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005.
Steps to Resolve HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005
Whenever your device indicates that there is a configuration issues and you see the message that indicates HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005, you can follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the error:
- Switch off the printer and then turn it on after a couple of minutes.
- Leave the printer idle for some time.
- Carefully disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer.
- Remove and replace the ink cartridges to ensure that they are installed properly.
- Remove the power chord from behind the printer and reconnect it after 5 minutes.
- At this point your HP printer should start automatically. However, if it does not then start it manually.
- Wait for the printer to finish warming up.
- Slowly reinsert the ink cartridges into the HP printer and make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the printer.
- When you see a prompt on your screen give the command to print a calibration page.
As mentioned earlier in the article, these are just some basic troubleshooting steps you can try if you ever encounter HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005. But if these steps do not work then you will have to reach out to HP Printer customer support and ask for additional technical assistance. A HP printer expert will be able to guide you and help you figure out the best way to fix this issue.