HP printer is one of the best and most abundantly sold printers in the market. They are known for their high performance and HD print quality with high graphics print. It is a very reliable brand of printers and it can be found in almost every household and office around the globe. But these printers also give unnecessary and unwanted headaches to the customers. One of the most prominent problems that are caused by HP printers is the inability to connect to a computer or the inability to maintain a connection with the PC. Customers of HP printers complain a lot about their HP printer not connecting to the computer. However little this issue may sound to be, you should fix the problem right away as it will prohibit your using of the printer and will eventually delay your work. So if you want to know how to solve this issue you can contact HP Printer customer care number & you take this blog as a reference.
There are certain things you need to do if you want to solve this problem with your HP computer. And the steps that you can take have been explained on the points given below.
- You need to make sure that your computer and printer are both connected to the same wireless network or else the printer won’t connect.
- Examine whether this is the case by disconnecting the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Then go to the ‘control panel’ and under ‘programs and feature’ click the printer option.
- Click on the wireless set up menu and check whether the printer is connected to the computer.
- If you find that it is not, launch the setup wizard and follow the routine steps to finish the task.
- Complete the process by clicking the ‘done’ button after you have completed it.
You can also conduct a basic troubleshooting task by restarting the printer, computer, and router. This simple reboot is known to fix issues like this.
If the above two methods fail to deliver results, you can always update the firmware and driver. Since the driver is responsible for maintaining a connection between the two devices you must make sure that it is updated all the time.
These are some of the steps you can take to resolve the connection issue with your HP printer. If it still fails to deliver, you can always talk to the representatives at HP printer customer support number to avail their assistance.
Read More: How to Fix HP Printer WiFi not working